Tuesday 17 January 2017

SPACE BUNS AND GLITTER






Although I hardly have any plans for today, I felt extremely inspired to create a pink glittery make-up look and give myself some space buns. I won't lie, I took so many selfies after creating this look because I think it's fab and it's made me feel great in my own skin! I'm all about positivity right now and I'll do whatever I can to really feel myself! I thought I would snap the look and then share with you all the products I used to create it! These pictures honestly don't do the glitter any justice, it looks incredible! 

Soap & Glory Speed Plump Moisturiser 
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer
NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 'Taupe'
MAC 'Full Of Joy' Blusher
Kiko Unforgettable Mascara
MAC 'Haux' Shadow 
MAC 'Swiss Chocolate' Shadow
Stila 'Metallic Dusty Rose' Metal Eyes Shadow
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow 
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer 
Rimmel 'East End Snob' Lip Liner
MAC 'Really Me' Lipstick 

Let me know if you re-create this look at home! 

Emily Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment