Sunday 22 January 2017

REVEALED: MY TOP 5 HOLY GRAIL MAKE-UP PRODUCTS




Today's post is a rather exciting one! I've paired up with 2 of my lovely blogger friends to create this collaboration post. Once you've read this post, make sure to head over to both of their blog's too and read their posts! 

Today I'm going to be sharing with you my top 5 holy grail make-up products! 

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer 'Radiance' - This is a product that I've used for a very long time. I started off with a sample which lasted me forever and then I decided to treat myself to the full size tube (which is huge by the way). I really do love it and it's definitely my primer of choice. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - This is my all time favourite concealer! It's one of my favourite make-up discoveries of all time. It's honestly such an incredible product whether you use it under your eyes or to cover blemishes. I use the shade 'Fair Neutral' which is slightly lighter than my skin tone so makes a perfect under eye concealer. The consistency is so lovely and it blends like a dream. 

MAC Cream Colour Base 'Pearl' - This is a recent discovery but it has quickly become on one of my favourites. It creates such a beautiful highlight without being too shimmery. I never used to be a big fan of cream products but they have definitely grown on me since I've learnt how to use them properly. 

Soap & Glory Supercat Skinny Liner - I think we can all agree that liquid eyeliner is not one of the easiest of products to use. I'll admit, looking back I used to be pretty rubbish at it, however since discovering the Soap & Glory Supercat Skinny Liner, my opinion has changed. It honestly makes the whole process 100% easier and I just think it's such a great product, especially for beginners. 

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - An oldie, that I should probably replace sometime soon. I loved this mascara since the first day I used it and it quickly became one of my favourites. Mascara is a very personal thing. I've naturally got pretty long lashes, but their fair, so this mascara thickens and lengthens them and makes them pretty dramatic (which I love).

Thank you for reading this post! Make sure you check out the links below and leave me a comment to let me know your favourites!

Hannah's Blog - http://www.not-another.com/

Beth's Blog - http://lablogbeaute.co.uk/

Emily Rose 

1 comment:

  1. these look like some really great products, loveee the s&g liner too xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete