Tuesday 27 December 2016

MY NEW YEARS EVE MAKE-UP INSPIRATION


For today's blogpost I thought I would share with you a collage I created as inspiration for my make-up for New Years Eve. I wanted to film a Make-Up Tutorial for my YouTube channel, but I simply haven't had the time! I've been so busy with my new job over Christmas, so I thought a blogpost would be a little less time consuming. 

As you can see, I have been obsessed with glitter recently and I definitely want to incorporate some in my new years eve make-up!   

Let me know what you guys are doing to celebrate the new year! 

Emily Rose 

1 comment:

  1. i'm obsessed with glitter too at the moment! love these :) which glitter are you going to use? i just bought some of the pressed glitters from glitter spectrum xx

    ReplyDelete