Tuesday 22 November 2016

NEW MAKE-UP PURCHASES!







I made a little trip into my local town to do a spot of shopping as I had a few new bits of make-up in mind that I wanted to pick up (mostly from MAC). I thought I would share them with you today in a post! 

MAC Prep + Prime Fix Plus Spray - This setting spray is honestly the best thing in my life and I ran out of my old bottle, so needed a new one! I use it every single day without fail in my make-up routine. I use it before make-up application, during and after! It's amazing for so many different things and I am so glad I've got a fresh new bottle! 

MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Foundation NC15 - I had a tester of this foundation a little while ago and remember that it lasted forever on my skin! It's got pretty decent coverage and I love the finish it gives. It looks quite natural on the skin and I'm excited to give it a proper go and put it to the test! I love trying out new foundations, and I love the concept of this one being waterproof. 

MAC '36' False Eyelashes - I have wanted to try some of the MAC eyelashes for as long as I can remember, and I finally got round to choosing a pair! I wanted a more natural looking pair. A lot of their lashes are quite full on, however the pair I've picked up look lovely. The hairs are a mixture of brown and black which is something new for me to try, but I reckon they are going to look lovely. 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer 'Fair' - I've previously used this concealer and I absolutely loved it! It didn't last very long at all which I was super disappointed with, but it's been a while and I thought I would treat myself to another one. It's not the cheapest of concealers, but I really did love it so wanted to add it to my make-up collection again. I've got the lightest shade available and it looks amazing underneath my eyes to brighten them! 

Let me know if you've picked up any new make-up bits recently! 

Emily Rose 

1 comment:

  1. Those false lashes look incredible. Amazing blog post xx

    ReplyDelete