Saturday 19 November 2016

HOW TO MAKE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING EASIER


I know that for a lot of people, Christmas shopping can be a bit of a pain! It usually brings on a lot of stress and the pressure to find the perfect present for someone can be a lot! I'm writing this post today to share with you all of my top tips to reduce that stress and hopefully make your Christmas shopping this year a little easier. 

I actually love shopping for other people. Although sometimes it can be a bit tricky to know what to get someone (especially somebody who already has everything), I love the challenge and the rewarding feeling once they've received it! I won't go into detail in this post the presents I've already bought this Christmas, just incase anyone I know is reading! However I hope reading this helps you in some way or another. 

Tip number 1. If you're reading this and you haven't yet started your Christmas shopping or even planning it, then you NEED TO START NOW. The earlier the better I say. I genuinely started the whole 'gift giving' process back at the end of November. It's a lot less stressful if you get things done with plenty of time left. This allows mistakes to happen, delays in deliveries and it just gives you a lot more time to make sure everything is all organised with plenty of time to spare. 

Next up is planning. Planning is a HUGE thing for me, in pretty much all aspects of life. I'm not just talking about Christmas time. I pretty much plan everything I do, and my brain definitely thanks me for it. It helps me to create a clear vision of what I'm doing and it also ensures that mistakes aren't made and in this case, people aren't forgotten! Make a list. Write down everyone you need to get a Christmas present for and leave gaps for any ideas. Then once they're all sorted, you can tick it off and see visual evidence that it's done. 

Make the most of BLACK FRIDAY (the weekend everyone finds a bargain). You can find so many great deals over black Friday weekend, so be sure to keep that in mind when searching for Christmas presents! I'll actually be sharing a couple of discount codes myself as I'm working with a couple of brands so be sure to check my blog again over that weekend for codes! I'm super excited about one of the posts, I've got a discount code for the PERFECT Christmas gift! 

Ordering online can sometimes be a bit of a pain, I know! But, it's convenient, especially if you're planning on buying a lot of stuff! It saves the stress of actually shopping in real life, browsing busy isles and queueing for hours on end. Online shopping is a brilliant way of ensuring you don't forget any gifts and you don't actually have to make an extra trip into town. It will all arrive on your doorstep and sometimes, websites will even gift wrap for you! a HUGE time saver. Just make sure you order with plenty of time left before Christmas! 

One of my favourite ways to make Christmas shopping a little easier is using Boots 3 for 2 offer. I love it. You can pretty much find something for everyone in Boots, it's not just all make-up like some of you may imagine! You can find gift sets for guys of all ages and little kids too! Using their 3 for 2 deal will save your pennies again, getting lots of gifts in one shops makes life a little easier! 

I hope this post was helpful in one way or another! Let me know down below in the comments how you're getting on with your Christmas shopping and let me know if you used any of my little tips and tricks! 

Good luck finding those perfect gifts! 

Emily Rose 





No comments:

Post a Comment