Tuesday 25 October 2016

5 THINGS THAT MAKE ME GENUINELY REALLY HAPPY


Lately, I've been feeling pretty confused and kinda down about a few things that are going on in my life. However, I've found that occasionally I feel this overwhelming sense of happiness and today, I wanted to share with you what gives me that genuine happy feeling. 

BLOGGING - I know it may sound cliche, but when I'm writing a blogpost, filming a video or editing it I feel so genuinely happy. It's the one thing in my life that I am extremely proud of and I often feel like it's my way of escaping. I can just sit down and spend some time on my own chatting or writing about whatever I like. I absolutely love it and wouldn't change it for the world. I am so glad I decided to start blogging in the first place as I honestly have no idea what I would do in my spare time if I didn't. It gives me a huge sense of joy that I don't achieve from anything else.

MY BED - Being cuddled up in bed all warm and cosy with blankets and a cup of tea is my idea of perfect. Whether I'm on my own watching YouTube videos or Netflix or cuddled up with my boyfriend Jordan, I feel completely and utterly relaxed when I'm tucked up in my own bed.

EXPLORING - It could be a huge trip away to a new country or just a visit to a new local cafe. Finding new places and exploring them makes me so happy and it allows me to feel grateful for the things I can do and see. It opens my eyes to the world around me and gives me access to discover beautiful things. Like I said, I absolutely love travelling but even a trip to a local cafe or restaurant can cheer me up!

MUSIC - There's nothing better than putting a few of your favourite albums/artists on shuffle and just getting lost in it for a few hours. I know it sounds silly, but you'll all probably understand when I say music genuinely is a huge part of my life. There's always something to play that fits my mood so popping on my Spotify and discovering some new bands and playing some old ones is one thing I do to feel genuine happiness.

FOOD - It's silly, I know. I don't mean it in the sense of comfort eating, I just mean discovering new foods and experimenting. I love food in all sorts of ways from baking to going on a food shop. I absolutely love trying new foods and recipes and even coming up with some of my own. As much as I like to try to cook healthy meals and snacks, I do often bake myself the odd treat because life's just too short not to!

Let me know down below in the comments a few things that make you genuinely happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment