Saturday 6 August 2016

LUSH (Exeter) Bloggers Event!


Hello everyone, thanks for clicking on this post! So, yesterday evening I attended a LUSH Bloggers event, which was a brand new experience for me! I was kindly invited via e-mail and could not wait to go! As you all know, I'm a huge fan of LUSH and their products anyway. I think this probably stems from the fact that my sister worked there a few years back now and most days she would return home from work with new products or recommendations for me! So I've been a 'LUSH lover' for a super long time! 

Blogger events are something that I absolutely love, but living in a small town in Devon, I rarely get the opportunity to attend any (sad face). I couldn't wait to find out what LUSH had in store for us, and that is what I'm going to be telling you about today. 

On arrival we were welcomes with drinks and snacks which were displayed beautifully! We were all given name badges which with our Instagram usernames on which was such a sweet touch. We played a couple of LUSH takes on party games just to break the ice and get everyone out of their shells. We then had the opportunity to make (from scratch) our very own comforter bubble bar! This product has been one of my all time favourites for a really long time anyway, so I couldn't have been happier! 

We then took it in turn to visit different sections around the shop (e.g. Haircare, Shower, Massage) and were able to have a couple of consultations and get products recommended to suit each and every one of us. Afterwards, I then ended up falling in love with about 50 different products and treated myself to quite a few things...so keep your eyes peeled for a haul video coming very soon! 

It was such a lovely evening and I want to say a HUGE thank you to the guys at LUSH who organised the event, it was fab and hopefully there will be more in the future! I absolutely loved learning new things about all of the products and just sending some quality time with other local bloggers was lovely too! 

What's your favourite LUSH product? 

Lots of love x

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like lots of fun! My favorite lush product has to be their bubble bars-- especially the creamy candy one, it turns the water pink and makes tons of bubbles! :)

    sprinklesandseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete