Tuesday 2 August 2016

A Little Beauty Bay Haul





A couple of days ago I was doing a spot of online shopping and found myself browsing the BeautyBay website. BeautyBay stock a lot of beauty brands that aren't the easiest to get hold of so I thought I'd try out a few new bits and treat myself considering I've been working super hard at my new job lately. There have been a few make-up bits that I've wanted to try for a while now, and so I used this as the perfect opportunity. 

I didn't really buy enough to film a haul video so I thought I would just briefly show you in a blogpost. 

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick 'Iced Mocha' - A product I've been meaning to try for very long time! I am forever scrolling past pictures of this gorgeous liquid lipstick on my Instagram and I'm so glad I've now got my hands on it. I'm yet to try it on my lips, however I did a swatch on my hand the day I got it and I still (2 days later) cannot get it off!! 

Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray 'Peach' - I wanted to give this a go because one of my friends recently got this and I realised that I needed it in my collection too. Firstly, it smells incredible! As you would imagine, it smells like peaches. However, there were lots of other scents too (incase you don't like peach). I'm not too keen on the colour, bright orange, but I'm sure I'll get over it. I'm excited to try this and see how it compares to other setting sprays. 

Morphe Brushes 12NB Palette - I've wanted to try one of Morphe's eyeshadow palettes for a really long time now. They have so many on offer, but only a select few on the BeautyBay website so I went for this one. It's really small and compact which makes it great for travelling and I'm just hoping that they eyeshadows are good quality! I'm going to be filming a first impressions video on this palette over on my YouTube Channel so keep your eyes peeled for that. 

I hope you enjoyed reading about what I picked up! Let me know what's on your current beauty wish list! 

Lots of love x






No comments:

Post a Comment