Monday 4 May 2015

River Island | Spring Fashion Edit


I've recently found myself heading into River Island a lot to check out some of their spring pieces. I'm not usually one for pastels and actual colour, I tend to stick to my blacks, whites and greys because that's what I feel most comfortable in. However, I've noticed that River Island have got some gorgeous pieces in for the spring (not that it feels like spring, it's currently pouring with rain outside). 

Making collages is something I love to do so as usual, I headed over to Polyvore and created a little collection for you to have a peep at. Hopefully this will give you an insight into what's available in River Island at the moment and give you a little inspiration for your Spring Fashion choices! 

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment