Monday 4 May 2015

Mini Make-up Haul






I've just come back from a little shopping trip. Unfortunately I was very unsuccessful in the way of clothes, however very successful in the way of make-up. I didn't really pick up enough to film a haul video so thought I'd make use of the new make-up and write a little blogpost instead.

Most of the products are from the drugstore (Boots) so are relatively affordable and easy to get your hands on! I did also venture to a new brand, Bobbi Brown and splurge on two bits from there as well. 

L'oreal Infallible 24hour Matte Foundation - This foundation is relatively new out, but you've probably seen every beauty blogger go on about it. I wasn't too keen on the sound of this foundation at first because I'm more into foundations that are going to give my skin a glow, not make it look matte. I always associate matte skin with looking dull and lifeless, however I was watching Alix's video this morning and she raved about this foundation and it made me feel the need to try it! I picked it up in the lightest shade which is 10 Porcelain. 

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush, 05 Lovely Pink - I already own one of these beautiful blushers and I use it almost every day! I'm not usually one for blusher but for some reason I've fallen in love with the formula of these ones and felt the need to try one in a different colour so I went for a more pink toned one. 

Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque 03 - Again, this is a lip product I already own and love. I find the formula lovely and glossy, lasts a long time as a tint/stain on the lips and wanted to go for it in a slightly darker colour!

No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Daydreamer - This is a beautifully glossy, moisturising lip crayon that I wanted to try because my friend has got this lip product and when we went to Barcelona I kept pinching it off her because it's so addictive to apply! It's such a natural every day colour that's easily wearable and I love it! 

Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick Pastel Peach - I was attracted to this at the Bobbi Brown stand because of the beautiful colours. I did actually fall in love with a more pinkie toned one, but it was out of stock and I've wanted to try some things from Bobbi Brown for such a long time now that I went with this one. I think it'll look gorgeous as the weather starts to get hotter (hopefully) as it's a beautiful peachy/coral toned highlighter. 

Bobbi Brown Lipstick Pink Mauve 49 - Can we just take a moment and look how pretty the lipstick packaging is! I think it looks so sleek and classy. Anyway, the product...! There were so many gorgeous lipsticks to choose from but this one caught my eye, and as you can see from the swatch it's a really pretty glossy lipstick. Just my colour! 

Have you picked up any interesting make-up products recently? Let me know in the comments! 

Lots of love x





2 comments:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous! I didn't know No7 sold lip crayons, I'll have to try them out!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, it's so lovely when people notice photography!! Yeah, they do and they're gorgeous. Hope you like them :) xx

      Delete