Saturday 7 March 2015

REVIEW: Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter




Sugar Frosting
Juicy Papaya
Sweet Tart

Revlon Colourburt Lip Butters are something that have been around for a while, but I've only recently discovered my love for them. They come in such a gorgeous array of colours, so there is really a colour for everyone depending on how you like your lips to look! 

Firstly, the packaging is beautiful. I think it makes the lip product look a lot more expensive than it is, high end even. They look so chic and stylish, I love it, but they're only £7.99. 

The formulae of these is something else I absolutely love. They're so creamy and have a lovely light texture to them so they don't feel uncomfortable to wear. They're super hydrating too so great if you have dry lips! 

The colour pay off is quite sheer, but I really like that because it means you can easily top it up through out the day without needing a mirror.

They're so wearable and I definitely want to invest in some more colours! 

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment