Thursday 27 November 2014

Stocking fillers for under £10 ♡


Today's post is going to be all about stocking fillers that you can purchase for under £10. You may be making somebody a stocking this year, or you could even use this as idea for presents for your friends or maybe even a secret santa! 

The body Shop hand creams - At only £3.50 these handbag sized hand creams make a fabulous little gift or stocking filler for someone. They offer many different scents including the three new scents from the christmas range! 

Balmi lip balm - I chose the coconut flavour as i'm obsessing over everything coconut at the moment (apart from eating actual coconut, bleurgh!) I love Balmi lip balms and again they make a super cute stocking filler. You can buy these in Boots and they're only around £5.

The fault in our stars DVD - This is a must have for all girls! Guys will probably love it too, but if you're buying a gift for a girl and she does't already own this, then she must! You can buy this on Amazon for £10 so I was super happy I could include it in this post! 

Zoella Soak Opera - I am yet to try this myself, but i've asked for it for christmas! Zoella's products are available to pick up in Superdrug and I think they're all quite inexpensive. I'm sure any girl would be happy to receive some Zoella products as who doesn't love to have a nice pamper session every once in a while?

Topshop Lip Bullet - At only £8 I think these make a really sweet little stocking filler for someone who likes lip products and trying out new make-up. I am a big fan of Topshop make up!! 

Girl online - Zoella's first novel! Again, if you're buying  gift for a 'beauty fan' i'm sure they would love to read this book! 

Chocolate coins - Slightly childish, I know. But chocolate coins are grey for christmas time, they remind me of being little! You can pretty much pick them up anywhere too and they're just a great stocking filler. 

LUSH Magic wand - I've used this product for the last 2 years at christmas time from Lush and its just so much fun! It smells gorgeous, it has the same sort of scent as 'snow fairy' from lush, and it's definitely worth the money as you can get so many uses out of it! 

I hope this was helpful to some of you and gave you some inspiration for christmas!!

Thanks for reading, 

Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment