Friday 21 November 2014

My Travel bucketlist ♡



I've wanted to do a blogpost like this for a while now and I've been planning it to make sure I don't forget anything I want to talk about! So just like most people, I am planning on travelling in the next few years. I am going to do one more year of college, then do some courses up in London to help me towards the career I want and somewhere in-between the two, I would love to take a few months out to travel the world. 

I think travelling is such an important thing to do in order to learn more about the world we live in and to just learn a lot about yourself and grow as a person. I'm not sure how I feel about travelling by myself. Although I think it's a great thing to do, I feel like it would be a lovely experience to share with somebody close to you. But it all depends on circumstances at the time I guess! 

Obviously, if I could, I would love to visit every place in the whole entire world but that's not realistic. I've whittled it down to a few places in Europe that are definitly realistic and I know I will visit them someday soon. 

1. Italy

What a beautiful beautiful place (I'm sure i'm going to say that about every place I want to visit haha). Italy has been a country I have wanted to visit for a very long time! My parents recently took a trip to Rome and from what I could see from photos, it's an incredible place. Rustic Pizza's, the best pasta on the planet and Gelato! My Three favourite things. Oh, and don't forget the coffee. Italian coffee is supposed to be incredible. I can sit in cute little Italian coffee shops and drool over good looking Italian men! Alongside Rome, I think Venice would be a part of Italy I would love to see. It has such beautiful scenery with an old fashioned feel to it. The idea that the whole city is practically built on water is incredible and I would love to get a water taxi down the Grand Canal. 


Rome:


 Venice:


2. France

Paris is number 1 on the list, although I have actually been to Paris before. I went when I was younger on a school trip but I definitely didn't appreciate it as much as I would now. I would love to go up the Eiffel tower again as I can imagine the view would be stunning and I now have an amazing camera so I could take some lovely photos. I can imagine visiting cute little french cafe's and eating warm french bread and having coffee. The shopping in Paris is supposed to be incredible too! 
The second part of France I am keen to visit is Bordeaux. Again, I think it's a stunning place and I would love to climb up the 243 steps of Saint Michel and see a panoramic view of the whole city. 


3. Mykonos

This beautiful Greek Island is a place I have been in love with and super obsessed with ever since Zoella visited and I read her blogpost and saw all of the lovely photos. I've honestly never seen somewhere so beautiful and picturesque in my entire life. It's the perfect location to sit and sip cocktails whilst watching the sunset. You can also take a trip on a glass bottom discovery boat which I think would be an amazing experience. Take a look at Zoella's blog post here!


4. Amsterdam 

Amsterdam is somewhere that I've always been intrigued by. I think it's a very unique place and I've completely fallen in love with it after watching 'The fault in our stars'. You can rent a bicycle and explore the city or you can join others on a friday night, throw on some skates and go for an adventure. Theres so many unique little things like this that you can do in Amsterdam and I think its so lovely!! In the summer, the science museum open up their roof terrace and allow people to hang out and chill on the roof. They provide deck chairs and have a bar, so it's just like being at the beach, but with the beautiful view of Amsterdam city instead! I would also love to visit the Anne Frank house. And of course before I left, I would have to visit the bench from 'The fault in our stars' and get my photo taken where Hazel and Augustus sat (lame I know). 


Thank you so much for reading, I hope you didn't mind me posting something a little bit different. I know I haven't written about very many places, but I wanted to keep it short and simple. Like I said, of course I would love to visit hundreds of other places in the world but they're not all realistic. So I just chose a few places in Europe and hopefully I will visit these 4 beautiful places sometime soon! 

Where would you love to travel to? 

Emily 



No comments:

Post a Comment