Wednesday 11 November 2015

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer REVIEW





For a long time now I've been a dedicated user of the 'Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer' as you will know if you regularly watch my YouTube videos. Recently, I decided that I wanted to treat myself to another concealer, preferably slightly 'higher ended' and the 'Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer' kept popping up on my Instagram, Twitter, Bloglovin', you name it! So I took the plunge and treated myself, and gosh, I'm very glad I did!

Firstly, the packaging. Just LOOK AT IT. How gorgeous? It looks so sleek and fancy, I just love it! The actual concealer itself is great too (which is obviously an important factor). It glides on the skin so well and a little product goes a very long way. I use it to cover any red patches on my skin or any spots that I have and it really does look very natural on the skin, yet has great coverage at the same time. I use a 'RealTechniques Blending Sponge' to blend in the concealer and that works fabulously for me! 

I use this concealer every day without a doubt now and unfortunately my trusty 'Collection' concealer has now been pulled out from my make-up bag and been popped back into my make-up drawers to make room for this game changing concealer! 

Have you tried this concealer? If so, let me know your thoughts!

Lots of love x


4 comments:

  1. I have been undecided on whether to get this concealer for a while now, but this review has definitely made up my mind. Looks like I'm going to be making a trip to Debenhams very soon. Loved this post!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked the post, means a lot! I really hope you love the concealer as much as I do! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm dying to try this, my flatmate at uni bought this recently and she always looks flawless. Wondering how it would be on my oilier skin though? We'll have to see!
    Lovely post & brilliant photography by the way!
    Jasmine McRae | Uk Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, I'm about to buy a second one even though I'm only half way through the first...It's amazing. Hopefully you like it too. Thanks :) x

      Delete