Tuesday 17 November 2015

5 Productive Things To Do On A Sunday





These days, I tend to find myself spending most Sunday's cuddled up in bed feeling hungover with my boyfriend, Jordan. We rarely leave the bed and are perfectly content watching shows such as Gaving & Stacey (our favourite) all day. Psst, we did actually watch a christmas film yesterday! How exciting.

Although having lazy Sunday's are a nice treat, I think sometimes it's important to have a productive Sunday and if you're struggling for inspiration then I have some for you right here. I've made a list of a few simple, easy things to do on a Sunday that are slightly better than just lying in bed eating junk food!

1. Clean your make-up brushes. Let's be honest, it's a chore that we all hate. However, it does need to be done and I always get such a wonderful feeling of satisfaction the next time I go to use my brushes and they're all silky soft and clean. If you're interested in seeing how I clean my make-up brushes then let me know and I'll film a video about it to go up on my YouTube channel.

2. Pamper yourself, a good kind of productiveness (is that even a word?) Anyway, I love to have pamper days/ evenings and I find that Sundays are the perfect day to give yourself a bit of YOU time and just relax. I like to have a bath using some of m favourite LUSH products, give myself a facial and perhaps paint my nails. It's such a lovely thing to do and I find that it really helps me to relax, reflect on the week just gone and prepare for the week ahead. 

3. Have a clear out...whether that be make-up, clothes, shoes, handbags or just general clutter. I love clearing out my things, especially clothes and makeup. I recently had a HUGE make-up clear out because I realised that I definitely owned way more make-up than I could ever possibly need (I probably still do), however, It feels good to get rid of clutter that you don't need in your life, I also find it quite therapeutic. 

4. Read a book. Something I am awful at doing. I always start a book and rarely end up finishing it. Currently I'm attempting to read Zoe Sugg's book, Girl Online On Tour. It seems really good so far, don't get me wrong but I just always find myself needing to do other things and I just never end up making the time to read, which is something I'd love to be able to do more often. So, next time I'm having a 'lazy Sunday' I'm going to turn off my TV, laptop and phone and just try and read a few chapters of my book, you should try it too. 

5. Planning. Something I absolutely love doing. I'm a very organised person and I like to plan pretty much anything and everything. On a Sunday I'll get out my notebook and perhaps plan some YouTube videos or blogposts. I also always have college work to do, so I like to get on with that and stay caught up.

How do you spend your Sunday? 

Lots of love x

                                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God! I love planning so much, i'm literally obsessed with it! I always start my Sundays with a huge cup of coffee and my notebook! I'm also really into making lists, of anything, basically, i enjoy the process very much. It's so relaxing, when you know you've planned everything and you don't have to worry. I would love if you do a planning post or video, whether it's your tips or just showing you how you stay organized!)
    Love you channel and blog! You're amazing!))

    ReplyDelete