Friday 17 October 2014

The Autumn/fall tag ♡


The Gorgeous Emily from http://www.emgrace.co.uk did this Autumn tag and I thought it was a lovely idea! She tagged 'everybody' so took it upon myself to do the tag too!

1. Coffee- What is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop?

I am a huge lover of anything 'salted caramel' and i know its not technically coffee, but last year Costa did the most delicious salted caramel hot chocolate. But for coffee, it must be a gingerbread latte, mmm. 

2. Accessories- What do you opt for scarf, boots or gloves?

It's a no from me on the glove side of things. I've just never really liked wearing gloves, or scarves to be honest. So i would have to say boots. I love wearing winter boots (black of course).

3. Music- What's your favourite music to listen to during autumn? 

I wouldn't really say that my music taste changes for the autumn time really. I will just be listening to what i'm into at the moment (Luke Friend, John Newman, Paloma Faith, Hozier and of course my all time favourite the 1975). 

4. Perfume- What's your favourite scent for this time of the year? 

Again, perfume is something I don't really change seasonally. But luckily, my favourite scents to wear at the moment are vanilla based scents (Laura Mercier Ambrè vanilla or The Body Shop vanilla mist) which I think are pretty autumnal, so I will be wearing those throughout autumn. 

5. Candles- What scents will you be burning this season? 

Although i am a huge candle lover i honestly don't own that many candles. I am planning on re-vamping my room slightly for autumn/winter time and hoping to purchase a few more candles! I will probably stick to gingerbread/ cinnamon/ berry/ vanilla scents. 

6. What do you love most about Autumn?

I love how the weather turn a bit chilly, how the leaves all start to fall off of the trees and everything looks so pretty. I love snuggling up on the sofa with a fur blanket and cup of tea and I love big fur coats! Oh, and don't forget the fact that it's almost christmas! 

7. Make-up- favourite make up look?

Obviously I am going to go with a vampy berry red lip. My all time favourite lipstick for this look is the Rimmel Kate Moss 107. I just think it looks so gorgeous in the autumn time (although I will have to be careful this year having pink hair).

8. What're you looking forward to most this Autumn?

I've already said a few things, big fur coats and fluffy blankets, but alongside that I would say I am most looking forward to halloween (even though I am yet to have plans haha), tucked up in bed with lit candles reading a book and lots and lots of coffee. 


And of course I also tag anybody else who would like to do this tag! Be sure to leave a comment below and Follow my blog on Bloglovin' :) 

Emily ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment