Tuesday 6 December 2016

I NEED YOUR HELP



So lately, us Bloggers / YouTuber's have been noticing a huge difference when it comes to subscribers and views on our channels. We're not getting as much engagement with you guys and it's down to the fact that our videos aren't always showing up your subscription boxes. 

I upload 2 videos every single week to my YouTube channel and I honestly work so hard at it. I love making videos and wouldn't change it for the world, but the thing that makes it so rewarding for me is hearing feedback from you guys. Reading the lovely comments on my videos are one of my favourite things to do and recently, there haven't been as many. 

I would be so grateful if every one of you reading could help me out a little. It would mean so much to me if you shared my YouTube channel one way or another with your friends and family. Whether that be a tweet, an Instagram photo or just word of mouth. 

I always love chatting to you guys so if you do watch my videos, please leave a comment as I ALWAYS reply!!! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you will help myself (and other YouTubers) out. 

Emily Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment