Saturday 27 August 2016

My Favourite Green Smoothie Recipe


Lately, I've been eating a lot of rubbish food. On my breaks at work I find myself snacking on sugary foods seeking something to give me that burst of energy I'm after. I want to feel satisfied and full after a meal so yeah, I've been eating a lot of junk! I'm trying my best to choose the healthier option where possible and I'm also getting back into the routine of drinking smoothies. I love making smoothies and experimenting with different flavours and I've found one I'm really happy with. It's incredibly good for me and thankfully, tastes delicious! 

My Green Smoothie Recipe 

1 banana
A handful of spinach 
A nectarine and/or some strawberries 
2 pineapple fingers (you can buy these in individual packets from Tesco) 
Chia seeds (optional) 

After adding a splash of water and blending all of these ingredients together, you're left with a bright green smoothie that doesn't taste green at all! It's pretty sweet tasting because of the pineapple and I really really love it. It's such a great way of getting fruits and vegetables into your body and I'm really trying to have one every single day. 

Do you have a favourite smoothie recipe? Let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment