Saturday 9 July 2016

REVIEW: LUSH Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser



I thought it was about time I wrote another review on my blog. I love writing (and reading) reviews as it's always great to hear a second opinion before purchasing a product. 

I recently picked up LUSH's Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser to try because I've been using a Clarins cleanser for a while now and it's pretty pricey! I've been wanted to try a cheaper alternative for a while and a few friends of mine were chatting about skincare and this one popped up in conversation so I thought I should give it a go, considering it's only £7.25. 

I trust LUSH as a brand and have been a fan of their products for as long as I can remember so I was super excited to try some more of their skincare. 

Firstly, it smells amazing thanks to the beautifully natural ingredients such as lavender, rose and chamomile. The texture of the cleanser is unlike any I've previously used. It's solid and is super crumbly! You take a piece of the cleanser into the palm of your hand and mix with a little water until it turns into a paste. You then massage it into your skin before removing with warm water. I recommend using a flannel to help remove the cleanser as it can be slightly tricky to make sure every little grain is removed from your skin when only using your hands. 

After using the cleanser, my skin always feels so lovely and soft. The cleanser claims to even out your skin tone and give a natural glow so I'm looking forward to hopefully noticing a change (for the better) in my skin over the next few weeks. 

I'm super happy with this cleanser so far, as I knew I probably would be. The only slight downside to this product is that it's pretty messy to use. I usually end up with little bits of lavender all over my sink but it doesn't take long to clean up, and it's definitely worth it. I'm excited to carry on using it and see if I notice a change in my skin. 

Have you tried any skincare from LUSH? If so, let me know what! 

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment