Saturday 12 March 2016

REVIEW: My first SourcedBox





I've been waiting for a while now to be able to buy a 'one off' SourcedBox and it's finally happened! If you don't know what SourcedBox is, it's basically a healthy snack subscription box which arrives on your doorstep full of healthy, natural snacks (lots of which are vegan/ dairy free/ gluten free etc).

The co-founders of sourced box are Marcus Butler and Niomi Smart who you may have heard of if you watch a lot of videos on YouTube! I've watched both of their channels for a very long time and have been so excited to get my hands on one of these boxes. The option is now available to order a one off box, or you can choose a monthly or annual subscription. 

I'm excited to try everything I received in my box and I think there's only one thing I'm not going to try... the olives! I can't stand them! I'm also not a fan of coconut at all but I'm going to push myself to drink the coconut water as it's flavoured with tropical juice and I'm also going to try the coconut crisps. All of the other snacks I'm very much looking forward to try and I just think it's such a great idea. I received 11 snacks all together and then also 1 sample of a vitamin booster and a ratchet of a superfood which you can mix in with smoothies etc. The price of the box was £21.95 but considering all of the snacks are incredible quality and postage is covered too, I don't think it's too bad! 

You can get 15% off a SourcedBox if you click on this link, so if you're tempted but not sure it's worth the money, you can get a little off! 

I'm super excited to eat up all of these yummy looking healthy snacks over the course of this month! 

Have you tried a SourcedBox before? 

Lots of love x






8 comments:

  1. I've never tried sourcedbox before however it seems like a great idea :)

    Jodie// Jodielouisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try SourcedBox for a while too but I have such a sweet tooth lol! I guess I should take the plunge and try and get into the healthy snack world, everything looks delicious! Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you get so many goodies in there, I think i might have to sign up for them and give them a try. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is definitely a great selection! xx

      Delete
  4. I've been tempted by these so now there's a cheeky discount code I might have to take the plunge!

    Sophie x | Essential Twenty

    ReplyDelete