I've been loving so many drugstore make-up products recently so I thought I would write up a little blogpost to let you all know my Top 5 Drugstore 'Must Haves'.
These are the products that I am constantly recommending to friends and family and you're probably all sick of me rambling on about them all of the time, but here's why I love them!
1. Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette - When these palettes first came out I was super excited and thankfully wasn't disappointed. The texture of the eyeshadows are lovely and they're so pigmented which is great for such an inexpensive product. There are 3 different palettes, 2 of which I own and my favourite has to be the 'Nude Bronze' palette. These shades suit me best and I find myself reaching for them most of the time.
2. Bourjois Paris Universal Illuminating Powder - This stuff is SO underrated! Apart from myself I've literally never heard anybody mention this product, and it's great! It's a pale pink/nude coloured silky illuminating powder that I like to use to set my under-eye concealer. It's great to dust over your finished make-up too to add some extra radiance to your skin!
3. L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer - I've got this concealer in the lightest shade (01) and it's perfect to use underneath my eyes. I use this every single day without a fail as it just works perfectly for me (plus the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, so bonus)! It really does a great job at brightening the skin under my eyes and I'll continue to use this for a very long time!
4. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - This is probably one of the only mascaras I've ever re-purchased over and over again. Although it doesn't dry up too quickly like most mascaras seem to do, I have gone through about 3 of these already I believe. It just works wonders for my lashes and If you would like to see it in action head over and watch any of my latest make-up tutorials here, here and here.
5. Collection Glam Crystals - I feel like this is such a staple to any make-up lovers collection. There always comes a time where we feel like adding a bit of glitter, some sparkle to our make-up especially around the Christmas period and these are great! You can get them in lots of different colours and they're so quick and easy to use. It's basically a gel eyeliner full of glitter!
Let me know what your top 5 Drugstore 'Must Haves' are, and thanks for reading!
Lots of love x