Saturday 30 January 2016

January 2016 Beauty Favourites








I usually upload monthly favourites videos over on my YouTube Channel, however this month I didn't really feel like I had enough products to talk about so I thought I would switch things up a little and write a post about them all. 

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - This palette is one that has definitely grown on me over the last few months. I wasn't a huge fan when I first got hold of it but I think ever since everyone (including myself) has become a little obsessed with rose gold, this just seems to be the perfect palette for everyone! *SNEAK PEAK ALERT* Tomorrows YouTube video is a Make-Up Tutorial featuring this palette so be sure to check that out for some inspiration!

LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel - Probably my all time favourite scent from LUSH, it's incredible. I never thought I would like it as I'm not a huge fan of rose smelling products, but I love this stuff. Sadly, I'm pretty sure it was limited edition for Christmas, but I may be wrong (I hope I am).

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - One of my all time favourites that I've even using religiously over the last month or so. It gives such great length and volume and isn't too pricey because it's a drugstore product! 

LUSH Eau Roma Water - This is a toning water that again, has a rose scent, along with lavender. It's very calming and great for sensitive skin. I think this is such a great product to have in your skincare cabinet as I always find it comes in handy! You can spritz it straight onto your face, or pop it on a cotton pad first. 

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream - As you can see I've only got a little pot of this which you would have heard me talk about in my Charlotte Tilbury Haul Video. I've almost used up the pot and I did really like it. It makes my skin feel gorgeous when I've applied it. It's super thick and rich so if you've got dry skin it's great! Not too sure if it's worth the money though but I thought I would feature it anyway as I have really enjoyed using it. 

Garner Micellar Water - Of course this was going to be mentioned in a post! I'm pretty sure I can't not talk about this product. I love love love it and I recommend it to everyone that I know! It removes any stubborn make-up without irritating my skin and the amount of bottles of this I've gone through is endless. 

MAC Lipsticks in 'Cherish' and 'Honeylove' - 'Cherish' is an old one of mine but a HUGE favourite! I constantly reach for it and have featured it in many Make-Up tutorials. It's such a wearable peachy nude! 'Honeylove' on the other hand is a new one for me and I'm just getting to grips with it. It's a lovely colour but can be slightly tricky to wear as it's a Matte nude so is very pigmented and you just have to be careful not to give yourself foundation lips because lets face it, I don't think that's the look any of us are after. 

The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter  - This is basically my perfect highlighter. I use it for everyday wear and if I'm going on a night out because you can just build it up for me of a shimmer. It's got a lovely gold undertone to it and think it's perfect for all skin colours. Absolutely cannot recommend this enough if you're after a new highlighter.

What have been your favourite beauty products throughout January? 

Lots of love x





No comments:

Post a Comment