Saturday 19 December 2015

REVIEW: Adidas Superstars | FootAsylum




My new OBSESSION! How gorgeous are my new Adidas Superstars???

I hadn't been able to make my mind up about these trainers for literally (no exaggeration) over a year!  But after a good old think I took the plunge and ordered some from Footasylum.com. Originally I was worried about whether I would get much use out of them or if they would even suit me, but I honestly haven't wanted to take them off since the day they arrived!

I cannot explain how happy I am with my decision to get these and I am 100% contemplating whether to indulge in the Copper and White ones too. Any thoughts? 

I've been wearing these pretty much every day since they arrived as I feel like they pretty much go with anything! You can wear them with jeans and a basic top for a casual look, or wear them with something slightly dressy to make them look completely different, which I think is the great thing about them! 

Make sure you're following me on Instagram as I'm sure I'll be posting even more picture of them in the future! 

If you're interested in getting a pair of Adidas Superstars, or any new shoes in general, definitely check out Footasylum.com as the delivery was super speedy and I feel like they're a very trustworthy company.

Lots of love x

2 comments: