Tuesday 27 October 2015

Current Cosy Favourites





A slightly odd most today but considering it's Autumn and it's the perfect time to snuggle down, get cosy and have a little pamper, I thought I would share a few of the things i've been loving lately in relation to getting cosy! 

First things first, my new dressing gown...is incredible. I've practically lived in it since it arrived! It's the cosiest thing EVER. Admittedly, it is from the teenagers section in Newlook but who cares! Is a light grey colour and I had been searching for the perfect dressing gown for this season and was delighted when I came across this! (It has little ears too, how cute!?) 

I've also pulled out the slippers, and usually I'm not a great fan of slippers, they give me the creeps for some reason, however these gorgeous ones are from Primark (last year, sorry) and I absolutely adore them. They're super comfy and they do the job of keeping my little toes warm! 

I recently treated myself to a new face mask, the Caudalíe Instant Detox Mask after trying a sample and long it. The mask is a neutral pink colour and literally pulls out all of the grime and dirt in your skin, it's amazing! I've found myself using it quite frequently recently and I can definitely see an improvement in how clear my skin is.

Candles are one of the things that I always become re-obsessed with in the Autumn and Winter months. Recently I've been burning the Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede candle which I've had for a while now. I surprisingly don't own that many candles and so I've just been burning this one as it's been out on the side.

What have you been loving recently?

Lots of love x

4 comments:

  1. That facemask sounds lovely! Definitely going to give that a go and add it in to my own pamper evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primark have simular slippers in this year with memory foam soles 😊 Lovely pictures Xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your slippers are so cute!) And they seem to be extremely comfy!

    coffeetalkwithdasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete