Wednesday 5 August 2015

REVIEW: bareMinerals Complexion Rescue




This post has been a VERY long time coming. If you're a regular watcher of my youtube videos you'll know that for a good few weeks I've been obsessing over the bareMinerals Complexion Rescue. 

When I first picked up this tinted hydrating gel cream to try, I wasn't completely sold and found myself having second thoughts on splurging on the product, however, I now have a completely different view on it (thankfully).

It feels absolutely fabulous on your skin, that's the first great thing about it. It's so hydrating, and really great for summer! Although the coverage isn't great, it somehow manages to leave your skin looking glowing and beautiful. The main reason I wasn't sure if this product would work for me is because I tend to go for a base with a medium coverage and this really has a super light coverage. But since using this (pretty much on a daily basis) I've learnt to love my skin and let my natural freckles and marks show through. It allows my skin to breathe which I love and just cannot get enough of it. 

The way I like to use it on a daily basis is by gently buffing it into my skin using my MAC 130 brush remembering that a little goes a very long way. Then, if I'm feeling a little conscious of my skin and I want a tiny bit of concealment I will go in with my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to cover up any spots/ blemishes/ dark circles. It's that simple!

It leaves you look healthy and glowing, but not shiny or greasy looking so I find that I can generally get away without using a powder.

It's my favourite beauty discovery in a long time!

Have you tried the bareMinerals Complexion Rescue? If so, what are your thoughts?

Lots of love x

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried that product, but it does sound to be really nice! I like using things with light coverage for same reason, i actually sratred to like my skin much more, though i always like to powder whatever i put on my face, otherwise it won't last on me. But that's not the point, i just wanted to say that it is a great review! Love your blog and channel a lot!


    coffeetalkwithdasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks very much, I'm so glad you liked the post! The product is super good, and yes, using a powder with one this is a good ideas as it can be quite dewy looking otherwise. Thanks so much for reading! xx

      Delete