Saturday 11 July 2015

My New Blogging/Youtube Schedule


I thought that it was about time that I set myself a proper Blogging Timetable/Schedule. Throughout the whole of last month (June) I made sure that I uploaded content of some sort whether that be a video or a blogpost every ingle day. That was quite some work so i've cut things down a bit and have come up with a schedule that I'm going to do my very best to stick to.

I will apologise now if on the odd occasion I don't manage to get a video or a blogpost up on the days that I promise, but I've got quite a bit planned for the rest of the summer. I will try my absolute best to keep on top of things. 

I hope these days are good for everyone and I'm super excited now I have a proper schedule to stick to.

Lots of love x

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a great schedule, only i wish i could read your posts a bit more frequently. I'm glad you found the perdect timetable to stik to, and especially very exited to see twice a week a video from you!!!

    coffeetalkwithdasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete