Saturday 27 June 2015

MISSGUIDED Summer Fashion Inspiration



I mainly talk about beauty here on my blog and I occasionally write up a few lifestyle type posts, however another interest of mine is fashion and I would like to start creating some fashion-ey content for my Blog and Youtube.

Whilst having a browse through the Missguided website looking for some new clothes for my holiday next month I decided that I would screenshot a few and type up a post to give you all a bit of summer fashion inspiration!

 I've always loved looking through the Missguided website, I just find that a lot of the clothes on offer are to my exact taste. I am in need of a few more staple summery pieces to take on holiday with me and considering my bank balance would not be too happy with me if I just bought everything I fell in love with, I thought it would be kinder to myself to show you all the things I loved this way. 

Here's a link to the website, be sure to let me know what you love! 

Lots of love x



2 comments:

  1. Wow, they are gorgeous. I like missguided but nothing has ever really caught my eye, but these are really something to consider. Haha, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same, I never really spend time looking on their website, but I'm glad I did as there are actually some really interesting pieces on there. Thanks so much for reading!! x

      Delete