Monday 1 June 2015

May Favourites

I am deeply sorry for my lack of blog posts recently. I am completely aware of the fact that whenever my life gets slightly busier I hands down forget about my blog and try to put all of my spare time into my Youtube channel, but I am trying to juggle both, I promise. 

May has been a very busy month for me! I've been up and down the country, met lots of celebrities (well, top bloggers) and I'm now also officially an adult to top it all off! 

I've had such a great month and I really do hope you all have too. Let me know down below in the comments what you've been up to or what you've been loving in May!

I've been having a lot of technical problems recently which you may know about if you follow me on twitter as I've been moaning a heck of a lot!! If you don't already follow me on twitter and want to hear me ramble on about rubbish then follow me @EmilyFisher101 (little plug there). Anyway...what I'm trying to say is that I've been having a lot of problems editing and uploading my videos recently ad it's been stressing me out. But I have managed to get quite a few videos up considering, one of which being my May Favourites!

Click here to have a watch!






Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment