Saturday 14 March 2015

REVIEW: Cougar Beauty Rotating False Lash Effect Mascara




Cougar Beauty Products very kindly sent me their Rotating False Lash Effect Mascara to try. I'm always up for trying new mascaras and the whole concept of this one is very unique so thought I would tell you my thoughts.

This mascara has a little button on the end that enables the wand to rotate. I thought this was super cool as I've never seen anything like this before. I was a bit scared to use it if i'm completely honest but it actually is a very clever idea because it makes sure that every lash gets coated in mascara. So I really liked the way that every single lash was covered. I like my eyelashes to look quite thick and full and unfortunately I think I would of had to apply about 5 coats for this mascara to create that effect. So I did a thickening mascara over the top to get the look I wanted.

I absolutely adore the packaging of this mascara, I think it looks very classy and the gold really stands out to me and I think it looks absolutely gorgeous! 

This mascara is definitely different and if you're not too fussed about your lashes being thick and full and you just want them nicely covered and lengthened a bit then definitely give this a go because the whole concept is really cool!! 

Check out the mascara here

Lots of love x

4 comments:

  1. Loved this! It's amazing; and always pus a smile on my face! You're so beautiful and pretty!
    My blog is hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk could you have a look please?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very very much!! Yes of course xx

      Delete