Monday 2 February 2015

Get Your Photos Printed For Free?
















So I recently discovered an amazing app called FreePrints which allows you to go through all of the photos you have on your phone and choose which ones you would like printed. We live in a world nowadays where everything is all about social media (I know I can't say much as I'm obsessed with my Instagram and I write this blog but hey ho). One of my favourite things to do is take photos and I had so many lovely pictures stored on my phone that have gone up on my Instagram and then i've done nothing else with them. I think it's lovely tactually have a photo, in front of you to be able to hold and cherish. 

The Freeprints App is an amazing way to print out some of those photos so that you can put them in frames, a photo album or make a scrapbook like i'm currently doing. The app is free to download and it allows you to order up to 45 FREE individual 6X4 prints per month. You can order as many as you like, but if it's more than 45 you just pay a little extra. You can also choose to print out different size photos, again you just pay a bit more for them. If you just choose under 45 standard prints, it's completely free and you just have to pay for postage (I think it was about £2.99) which is amazing in my opinion! 

You can pay so much money to get photos printed out in shops, but why bother when there is something like this available? The photos are great quality and they arrived super fast at my door! It's quick and easy and very very good value for money! 

 I recently decided to start a scrapbook. I loves making scrapbooks when I was little and I still have them to look back on but I realised that since i've been using Instagram, I haven't printed out a single photo that I can look back through. I picked up a plain scrapbook from Paperchase and some glue, washy tape, that sort of thing and i've started to get creative with my scrapbook! I thought I would include a few snippets of what i've done so far in this post for you to have a look at. I have rounded the corners of all of my photos, as you'll see, using this very handy device! I think it gives the photo a lovely finish and it looks great in my scrapbook! 

Thanks for reading, speak soon, 

Emily 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooooo much for posting this!!! Since this is my last year of school I wanted to have loads of physical memories and photos seemed like a great idea so I got loads of disposable cameras but only half of them developed and it was really problematic as it cost quite a lot but this is literally a life saver thank you so so so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete