Tuesday 11 November 2014

Instagram diary #2 ♡


I really enjoyed writing this post a few weeks ago so I thought I would make another 'Instagram diary' post for you lovelies to read. So here's the kinda photos I post on my Instagram! 

(From left to right...)

1. Having Pre-drinks at a friends house before going to a party! I had a lovely evening seeing some old friends. 

2.  Getting in the spirit for John 
Newman! I went and saw him play in Plymouth and he was FANTASTIC. What a beautiful man. 

3. Oooh first EVER Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks, I loved it. 

4. JOHN NEWMAN ♡

5. Decided to give my desk a little revamp! Not sure if I like it though, so might be taking it down haha. 

6. Oh what a surprise, another Pumpkin spiced latte haha. I can't promise this will be the last either!

7. Goodies from Lush. So white shower gel. Twilight bath bomb. And the Northern light bubble bar? I'm not too sure what it's classed as. 

8. I made a delicious smoothie using strawberry ice cream, a banana and some almond milk, mmmm. 

9. Fireworks! I went to watch a beautiful fireworks display with my friend on bonfire night. 

10. Editing with a blueberry muffin and a tea in my Starbucks cup.

11. SHOPPING! Had a wonderful day in Plymouth shopping with my beautiful friend Millie. You can see what I brought in my latest video here .

12. A selfie, oops. I died my hair pink again for a while, so took a photo? How vain of me.

13. Ooopsie, just a few of my new mac products. I have a problem ok? I seriously need help when it comes to thats shop. Lets just say, I'm glad I don't have a credit card.

14. The best film around. The fault in our stars. I finally got the dvd of this film and watched it for the 3rd time a few nights ago curled up on the sofa with my mum and a box of tissues. 

15. 'Always find time for the things that make you happy to be alive'. I just thought this was a lovely quote. It's also featured in a previous blogpost I wrote about 'being happy'

16. A cute polaroid taken of me and my friend Jamie!

Emily ♡








No comments:

Post a Comment