Thursday 4 September 2014

Quick and easy breakfast smoothie ♡


Good morning!

So I fancied changing things up a little today and seeing as I am fending for myself this week I was able to set up studio lights in the kitchen and take photos whilst making my breakfast without looking slightly strange. I wanted to make myself a quick and easy smoothie for my breakfast this morning so I could get on with recording a new video for you all to watch! So below i will list the ingredients and the few simple steps it takes to make this delicious smoothie. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

- A handful of strawberries 
- 1 banana 
- Some ice cubes (about 3/4)
- Unsweetened almond milk (roughly half a glass)



Firstly, chop up the banana and the strawberries into small pieces. Then put them into the blender.


Add a small amount of Almond milk, just enough to cover the fruit.


Add a couple of ice cubes. I actually crushed mine in a plastic bag in the end incase they would break the blade of the blender. Adding ice cubes makes the smoothie a lot colder which is really nice, and it also makes the smoothie slightly runnier which I prefer. 


Secure the lid on tightly, and blend! I only blended it for about 10 seconds, it doesn't take long. 


And there you have it, a delicious smoothie that literally only takes 2 minutes ti make! It's so tasty, it doesn't even taste like it would be healthy, but you've already had 2 of your 5 a day, and its only breakfast time!



I hope you enjoy this delicious smoothie as much as I do if you decide to give it a go and make one yourself! Obviously, you could add different fruits if you wanted to, I just opted for very simple ingredients. 

Emily ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment