So i was wondering what i could do for my first blog post and i realised that i should write something that allows you all to get to know me just that little bit better. So i decided my first blog post would be '25 facts about me' so, here goes...
1. I was born on 18th May 1997
2. I am a vegetarian
3. I have one sister who i love to bits! She is 5 years older than me but we do everything together and we're more like best friends (soppy)
4. I didn't really enjoy secondary school, i ended up getting involved in a lot of arguments and at lot of the time i would come home and just cry. I couldn't wait to leave school and start a brand new college
5. I am currently studying Beauty Therapy techniques at level 2
6. I was so nervous when i first started my Youtube channel a few months ago. I still get so scared when i upload a video and i get ridiculously embarrassed when people i know talk about it
7. I love music and am constantly sing when i'm by myself (never in front of anybody though)
8. I am only 5 ft, so i'm tiny hahaha
9. I love going abroad and have been very lucky to go on holiday so many times and visit so many places
10. My favourite places to shop would have to be...Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Urban outfitters and ooo i would have to say Boots for all of the make-up. I love shopping in general so would be happy to shop anywhere though
11. I am super obsessed with Instagram and i upload photos all of the time so feel free to check it out! 'MISSYEMILYROSE'
12. I have a huge fear of ill people and vomit *vom*
13. I love getting ready to go out. Choosing an outfit and doing my make-up all nice and aw it's so much fun
14. I am not very adventurous when it comes to colour and i most wear black and white
15. In the future, i would absolutely love to be a make-up artist!
16. I cannot stand being hot in bed and i always have to turn over my pillows so that they're cold
17. I have watched every episode of 'Skins' at least 3 times (i have no life)
18. It doesn't feel right when i don't have nail polish on my nails. I think they look so gross without any but unfortunately for college i am not allowed to have any polish on my nails :(
19. I LOVE coffee and i think i would have to say i prefer Starbucks over Costa but all coffee is god coffee at the end of that day
20. My hair used be naturally straight but as i've got older its become a lot more curly (actually it's more of a frizz ball) i hate it so much and always have to straighten it which is awful i know
21. My favourite 'feel good film' has to be Step Brothers! I have honestly watched it about 10 times and can pretty much quote the whole film
22. I have kept a diary for just over 2 years now. I am so glad i started, and am 100% going to carry on for as long as i can. I find it so interesting to read back on!
23. A few years ago i taught myself how to play the guitar (with a little help from my dad) and i love playing it in my room (along with the singing) but have never showed anybody, not even my family
24. I have such a phobia of the sound of people eating/ chewing. Eurgh, its vile and it gives me the creeps
25. I think Microdermal implants on the collar bone look so so nice, but i would never actually get them done because i would be too scared haha
Thank you for reading my first ever blog post, i really hope you liked it!
Check back soon more more posts.
I love your posts that you have done and your blog looks awesome :) As a new blogger i'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe give me a follow? :) http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/ x
I just found your blog and I've literally just read every single post! Haha, think I've found a new frav <3ReplyDelete
P.S. I have collar dermals