Saturday 3 September 2016

Pamper Evening Routine & Essentials






Tonight, I treated myself to a well deserved pamper evening and I thought I would share with you some of the things I like to do and some of the products I used to relax and unwind. 

Finding time to pamper myself and relax at the moment has been a bit of a struggle. I'm always so busy due to my new job, however I managed to spare an evening to have a bath, give my skin a bit of TLC and watch some YouTube videos and just generally switch off my brain. 

After throwing my hair up in a messy bun I always start by taking off my make-up using my trusty Garner Micellar Water. I just use this with a few cotton pads and take the majority of my make-up off. I then usually go in with a deeper cleanse. Recently, I've been using the 'Angels on bare skin' cleanser from LUSH (of course). It's a lovely solid cleanser that gently exfoliates my skin at the same time, leaving it glowing and soft. I then start to run my bath and make the difficult decision of what to put in it. On this occasion I chose the Blackberry Bath Bomb (from LUSH again) which smells lovely! It turns the water a beautiful purple shade and thankfully doesn't leave my bath covered in glitter! 

I then pop on some YouTube videos to watch on my laptop whilst I'm in the bath and switch my phone on silent to make sure I get no distractions whilst I'm having some me time. I usually have a drink whilst I'm in the bath too, tea or coffee, or sometimes a glass of wine! 

After I've been soaking for a while, I then start to give my skin a bit of pampering. I often shave my legs, exfoliate my skin or pop on a body mask (Cup O'Coffee from LUSH). Once I feel like I've had enough, I then get out of the bath and I decided to use LUSH's King Of Skin moisturising body butter. This comes in a bar form and you massage it all over your skin when you're out of the bath but your skin is still slightly damp. It locks in so much moisture and makes your skin feel great! 

Of course, every pamper evening differs but I thought that I would just share with you the products I used on this one occasion. Pampering yourself is so important and taking the time to look after your body will always pay off. 

What products do you like to use on a pamper evening? 

Lots of love x



No comments:

Post a Comment