Tuesday 30 August 2016

My Experience | MAC Make-Up Service







 Today was a very exciting day for me as I had the chance to head along to my local MAC store and have a complimentary hour appointment with one of their make-up artists. It was a great chance for me to try out some more MAC products (including some new ones) and just have quality one on one time with a make-up artist. 

The make-up artist who did my make-up was so lovely! We got on really well and she made me feel super comfortable. I had the chance to ask her lots of questions and find out a bit more about the life of a make-up artist which is something you all know I'm very interested in. I allowed her to get creative and basically use whichever products she liked and I loved the end result! We decided together that a lilac/mauve toned make-up look would complement my hair colour and skin tone and it looked great! I ended up trying a few products which I definitely would never have picked up whilst browsing the store so it was definitely a great way to push my boundaries and step out of my comfort zone. 

Getting my make-up done from scratch in a MAC store is something I've genuinely wanted to do for a really long time, but never got around to doing! I'm so happy I've finally gone and done it and I would definitely do it again. It's a lovely way to treat yourself and to try out new products. I reckon it would also be great if you had a night out or event coming up and wanted to get a make-over for it! 

I absolutely loved my time spent at MAC today and I may have possibly left the store with a bag full of new make-up and a lot less money in my purse, oops! 

If you have any questions about my experience at MAC, feel free to comment below! 








3 comments:

  1. The mauve eyeshadow really suits you! I'd like to try one of these sessions - I always get stuck in the same makeup rut for months on end. H x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you just go in there, and ask for a complimentary makeover,
    And how long did it take, to wait?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eyeshadow look really suits you! What shades did she use on you?

    ReplyDelete