Tuesday 26 July 2016

Tattoo Inspiration



Lately, I've had a huge urge to treat myself to another tattoo. If you didn't already know, I currently have 2 tattoos. A little heart on my wrist and a collection of roses with antlers coming out of it on my side. I know that I definitely want to get a few more tattoos. Nothing too overboard and crazy but I've been trying to gather my thoughts together and come up with my next tattoo idea. 

I like to think about tattoo ideas for a really long time before I go ahead with it just because I'm so scared of regretting them. I thought it would be useful for me to make a collage of tattoo's I love and inspire me for my next one. I also thought you guys might like to see too, so that's why I'm writing this post. 

I want my next tattoo to be quite small and really delicate. I'm not a big fan of huge tattoo's and I also don't want any colour, just black. After creating this collage, I think it's quite clear what style I like and I think I definitely want some sort of flower/hand design like the top left 2 and bottom right, I just think they look so lovely and delicate. 

Anyway, I hope you liked this little post. Maybe it gave you some tattoo inspiration too! 

Do you have any tattoos? Let me know! 

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment