Saturday 30 July 2016

Goodbye July



You guessed it, it's time for another monthly round up again! The month of July has thrown a lot of huge challenges at me and I've realised a lot about myself. I've made some memories that will stay with me forever this last month and there are a few special people to thank for that.

HIGH POINTS -

IBIZA - Okay, I'll try and make this the last time I ramble on about this holiday because you're all probably sick of it, but I went to Ibiza with some of my lovely friends at the beginning of July. We went for 1 week and had the best time. If you want to read more about what we got up to on holiday then read this post, or watch this video

NEW JOB - Ever since I got back from Ibiza, I've basically been working every day because I've started a new job! I am really liking it so far. It's definitely taught me a lot about myself and I feel like it's ever so slightly changed me as a person, but it is so tiring. I'm honestly working my socks off and it's making me tired and stressed out a lot of the time. I'm still trying my hardest to make content for my YouTube and Blog though, of course. 

PUBLIC DESIRE - The top left photo shows 2 pairs of shoes that I kindly received from Public Desire. Public Desire is a website that sells all different kinds of shoes for pretty reasonable prices. I've used the website for a really long time and really really trust it. I was over the moon when they contacted me asking if I wold like to choose 2 pairs of shoes! I went for these and these. They're both super comfortable and I'm completely in love with the boots especially! If you've not visited the Public Desire website before, definitely check it out. I promise you, you won't regret it! 

SOAP & GLORY - This company never fail to put a smile on my face. Most months now I kindly receive blogger mail from them and it's always absolutely incredible. So I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone over at Soap & Glory, you guys are the best.

LOW POINTS - 

PANIC ATTACKS - So I've always known that I'm quite an anxious person and there have been times previously where I've become super panicky, but then not really thought much of it. I guess I thought I was just being over dramatic about certain situations and told myself I was just 'being silly', but whilst I was away in Ibiza, I experienced the worst panic attack I've ever had. I think a huge mixture of things brought it on and I'm not going to go into detail, but it's made me realise that I definitely do suffer with panic attacks and being in big crowds definitely triggers them.

Thanks for reading

Lots of love x





No comments:

Post a Comment