Saturday 23 April 2016

LET'S TALK: 'No Make-Up' Make-Up Essentials




Let's face it...we all have those day's where we simply cannot be bothered to wear make-up. I'm currently having one of those days today! It's 10:30AM, I'm sat in bed still in my pyjamas with my hair up and no make-up on and that is how I plan to spend the rest of my day! Sometimes I have days like this where the only thing I'll apply to my face is moisturiser, and on other no make-up days, I like to wear 'no make-up' make-up. By this I mean perhaps I just want to use a couple of products, a tinted moisturiser and maybe a little mascara, nothing much, but just a little something to make me feel slightly better about the way I look, something to freshen up my face a little! 

I have a set couple of products that I always reach for on these kind of days and I thought I would share those with you.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser - One of my favourite tinted moisturisers, ever! It's so lightweight and super moisturising so it makes my skin feel incredible! It is a very light coverage product, in fact it hardly gives any coverage at all, but for 'no make-up' make-up days, I don't mind! It makes my skin look fresh and a lot more awake, plus it smells incredible! I just blend a little into my skin using my beauty blender and I absolutely love it! 

Soap & Glory Brow Archery - My holy grail eyebrow product (as a lot of you will already know). I think that eyebrows can completely transform a face so lightly filling in my eyebrows with this just makes my face look that little bit better! I just use the felt tip side to help enhance the shape of my brows, and darken them a little too. 

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer - I absolutely love using this concealer underneath my eyes to brighten the area! It's so lightweight and really easy to blend and it just brightens everything and makes me look a lot more awake! This concealer comes in 2 different shades I believe, I've got the lightest one and it's absolutely perfect! 

Soap & Glory Hocus Focus Highlighter - Another make-up item that can completely transform a face...highlighter. I love using liquid highlighters on days like these because I just think they help my skin to look much healthier and gives it that lovely 'lit from within' glow. This highlighter is great and is quite new to my collection, but so far so good! I just dab a little onto the tops of my cheekbones and then blend it in with my beauty blender. 

Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - I wasn't overly keen on this mascara when I first tried it because I was expecting a lot of volume and thickness form it which unfortunately it didn't give. It lengthens the lashes and in my opinion makes them look very natural, so I've kept it for my 'no make-up' make-up days as its absolutely perfect for them. For me, mascara is always a must have because I'm naturally blonde so have very fair eyelashes and eyebrows. Adding a little mascara just transforms my eyes and makes me look much more awake and ready for the day! 

So those are all of the products I love to use on chilled out 'no make-up' make-up days, I hope you fond this post helpful! 

Let me know if you have any products you like to use on yours!

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment