Tuesday 13 October 2015

Why I love Autumn


Occasionally when I'm feeling creative I head on over to one of my favourite websites, Polyvore. It's an incredible site that allows you to scroll through pages and pages of pictures of anything and everything. You can then get sped creative and create collages, like I've done above. 

Although lying out in the sunshine soaking up the rays is one of my favourite things to do, I also adore the thought of being snuggled up with a coffee under a blanket watching Netflix. I've finally stared to do this alongside many other seasonal things, and I'm so happy to say that Autumn is definitely finally here!

I absolutely adore Autumn and feel like I do more and more each year. I love it when the weather turns cold and crisp and the leaves are crunchy under my feet. Wrapping up in warm fluffy coats and purchasing a new pair of Autumn/ Winter boots to live in! 

I love all of the Autumnal clothes that the shops start to stock, I'm a huge fan of the dark vampy colours! 

Then, we have Halloween! I used to be such a fan of halloween when I was little. The thrill of dressing up as a cat or a witch and going trick or treating with my sister was incredible! Now i'm a lot more grown up, obviously I don't go and do that. However I still appreciate it and I'm hoping this year i'll get to put my make-up skills to good use and create some super scary character! 

I just adore Autumn in general and I cannot wait to stuff my face (not sure if that's the right expression) with Pumpkin Spiced Latte's from Starbucks over the next few months! 

Tell me why you love Autumn! 

Lots of love x

2 comments:

  1. Agree with everything you listed! I love the colours, both for clothes and outside, all the deep reds, oranges and khaki colours are lovely. I can't wait to sit in front of the fire with a hot chocolate and book! x

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete