Tuesday 6 October 2015

HUGE Make-Up Revolution London Haul






As you can see from the above, I recently made a rather large order on Make-Up Revolution's website!

A few months back they kindly sent me a few of their products to try, you can read he review here and after becoming a huge fan of the quality (and inexpensive price) of the products, I decided to buy a whole lot more!

I'm currently in the process of putting together a professional Make-Up Artist kit so that I can start doing freelance work to gain as much experience in the Make-Up Artist world as possible. So for my kit I needed products such as eyeshadow palettes, brow palettes and concealer palettes and considering how much I LOVE the quality of the eyeshadows I've tried from Make-Up Revolution before, I knew I couldn't go wrong. 

Roughly half of the products featured in the images above were sent free as I spent over a certain amount of money (I believe) which is brilliant and I was so excited to see it all turn up in the post!

What I ordered: 

Pro Fix Fixing Spray
Amazing Lipgloss 'Crystal'
Amazing Curl Mascara 
Ultra Eyeshadows Palette 'Mermaids Forever' 
Ultra Eyeshadows Palette 'Flawless'
Ultra Brow Palette 'Medium to Dark'
Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette 'Light-Medium'
Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette 'Medium-Dark'

If you haven't already checked out the Make-Up Revolution website then I definitely recommend you do! Or, if you have tried their products then let me know what you think! 

Lots of love x



No comments:

Post a Comment