Monday 8 June 2015

The Nail Edit | Summery Oranges & Corals





Summer is the season where we all pull out the bright orange/coral nail polishes. I've recently been obsessed with my Topshop nail polish in the shade 'Cactus flower' and that's what inspired me to take a few pictures of my favourite summery orange coloured nail polishes and write up a blog post!

I think the main reason why we all love a good coral toned colour on our nails in the summer whether that be fingernails or toenails is because it gives the impression of a better tan! I don't know what it is but wearing a coral nail polish in the summer months definitely helps to achieve that all over glow. 

These are a few of my favourite...!







What are your favourite coral/ orange nail polishes for the summer months?  

Lots of love x

1 comment:

  1. Most of the brands and new companies send bloggers review units to get coverage. But best way is to organize small meetups and discuss about products and then send them the products


    Hair Building Fiber
    Sandhi Sudha
    Step Up Height Increaser

    ReplyDelete