Saturday 3 January 2015

Zoella Beauty





I'm very excited to finally be able to write this post! As you probably all know, Zoe Sugg (Zoella) brought out a beauty range a few months ago. Being a huge fan of hers I couldn't wait to get my hands on all of her new products and try them all out, but as christmas was coming up I was told by my mum not to buy anything from the range. Now it's been christmas I have all of the products in the range except for the make-up bag and I wanted to take a few photos of the products and share my thoughts on them all with you. 

Every product in this range is gorgeous, especially the smell! All 5 products have a similar smell and I love it! I originally thought that the Fizz Bar would be my favourite of them all as I love baths so much and I thought the concept of the product was really unique and clever. But it turns out that my favourite is the Blissful Mistful. It smells so lovely and the scent really lingers on your skin for a good few hours! The packaging for all of the products is so so pretty and delicate, I love it! 

The candle is so cute as well and looks lovely in my bedroom! I just wish it was a bit bigger. 

I love the Soak Opera bubble bath as i'm a huge sucker for baths and this product definitely makes lots and lots of bubbles! 

I am yet to properly try out the body lotion so I can't really say how good that is, but it does smell lovely! 

Overall I think the range is lovely and is definitely different to any other beauty range out there on the market. Lets hope the range expands in 2015! 

Emily 

4 comments:

  1. I am yet to try the whole range but I was lucky enough to get the blissful mist, which is lovely! I also hope that the range expands!

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely isn't it? Fingers crossed!! x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore your photos they're gorgeous! Great review x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's lovely to hear that people like my photos. x

      Delete