Tuesday 11 October 2016

REVIEW | Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette




It's time for another make-up review! Today I'm going to be sharing my thoughts with you on the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette. I must say, it's one I've had my eye on for a while now and I put a lot of thought into whether I would get much use out of it or not. I was slightly sceptical because I've already got the Zoeva Rose Golden Palette which don't get me wrong, I love, but don't use all that often. This palette however, I've pretty much used every day since I received it in the post. 

The colours are absolutely gorgeous and perfect for the up and coming months. I never thought I would be a lover of orange eyeshadow, but the shade 'slightly toasted' is one of my favourites in the palette. It makes my blue eyes really stand out. I also think the shade 'delicate acidity' (the lilac one) is a very unique shade. The colours compliment each other so well and I've found myself experimenting a lot more and blending together colours I thought would never look good together. Another great thing about this palette is the pigment. OMG. It's 100% one of the most pigmented palettes I own. They all have excellent colour pay off and you hardly need to use any in order for your eyeshadow to look bold. This means the palette will last you a very very long time. Bonus.

You can pick up this palette on BeautyBay which is where I got mine and it's only £18 which means that each eyeshadow is costing you under £2 which is incredible. 

I honestly cannot recommend this palette enough. I often buy make-up products, even really expensive ones and end up really regretting my decision, but I am so happy to be able to say that this purchase is definitely not one I regret. 

Have you tried anything from Zoeva? Let me know your thoughts! 




No comments:

Post a Comment