I am completely aware that Easter is over and I'm a little late with this post, however, it's okay because I'm sure you've all got lots of left over chocolate so I'm giving you a way to use it all up! Maybe you'll still be able to get your hands on some mini eggs, but if not any other chocolate will taste just as delicious.
Dayna from DAYNA MARIE and I thought it would be a nice idea to do a collab post on our blogs (I've been loving doing this recently!) We both fancied doing a spot of baking so I've made these yummy Mini Egg Cookies and Dayna has made Cream Egg Chocolate Brownies! I'll leave a link here to Dayna's Blog so that you can head over and check out her posts!
To make these yummy cookies you will need:
100g Light Brown Sugar
1 Medium Egg
200g Self Raising Flour
1 Pack Of Mini Eggs (or other chocolate)
How to make them:
1. Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees/gas mark 4
2. Weigh out all of your ingredients and mix everything together in a bowl apart from the mini eggs.
3. Crush half the packet of mini eggs and add to the mixture
4. Roll into golf ball sized balls and placed on a lined baking tray
5. Bake for 7-10 minutes (or until they look ready)
This recipe is super quick and simple and very easy to follow! I'm currently eating one of the cookies I made whilst I'm writing this and it's so delicious! Be sure to let me know if you try mine or Dayna's recipe!
Lots of love x