Saturday 27 May 2017

LOOKBOOK | MARBELLA OUTFITS

Long time, no speak! Hey everyone. I'm so sorry for my lack of post's recently, I've been super busy with several different things and just haven't had the time to write any posts.

When I was away on holiday in Marbella, my sister kindly took some outfit photos for me each evening and I thought I would pop them into a post and share them with you all. 

Outfit 1

Top - Urban Outfitters
Trousers - MissSelfridge
Shoes - Zara
Sunglasses - Ray Ban


Outfit 2 

Top - Urban Outfitters
Trousers - ASOS
Shoes - Zara


Outfit 3 

Top - Zara
Trousers - Topshop
LV Scarf
Shoes - Zara


Outfit 4 

Jumpsuit - MissGuided
Shoes - Reebok Classics



Outfit 5 

Top - H&M
Trousers - MissSelfridge
Shoes - Zara


Emily Rose

3 comments:

  1. I love all the outfits- girrlll you are rocking the trouser at the minute! I just don't find they suit me as I'm pretty short! I love the trousers in outfit one most- I'm just loving red right now! Great post! Lydia Eve | www.lydia-eve.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those red floral trousers!! so pretty and summery xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slot เว็บ ตรง มองดูไม่เสริมเติมกว่า PG SLOT 2022 เว็บของพวกเรา นําเสนอเกมสล็อตที่นานัปการซึ่งจะทําให้ท่านเพลินใจได้นานหลายชั่วโมง นี่เป็นคุณประโยชน์บางประการของการเล่นเกม

    ReplyDelete