Saturday 25 June 2016

Happy Birthday Soap&Glory!!


At the end of last week I received such a lovely parcel in the post and I wanted to share it with you! 

Soap & Glory very kindly sent me a super fun parcel containing beauty bits, bubbles, cookies, party hats and everything so that I could celebrate their 10th Birthday alongside them! It was such a lovely parcel to open up and even though it was SUPER messy, decorating that cookie, it was also a lot of fun. I basically threw my own miniature party with all of the goodies that they sent over to celebrate Soap & Glory's 10th Birthday. 

As you all probably know, Soap & Glory have been one of my all time favourite beauty brands for a very long time and I've worked with them a few times before. They're always coming up with fun and exciting ideas and they always send out the best PR parcels, they are always so fun and quirky. 

If you haven't already, be sure to head over to Instagram and wish them a belated happy birthday and make sure you look at all of the fab pictures using the hashtag #tenyearsoffun.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks again to Soap & Glory if you're reading! 

Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment