Tuesday 24 May 2016

LET'S TALK: My Favourite Drugstore Make-Up Brands




We all love it when we find a great product that's available at the drugstore. There's something extremely satisfying about finding a new favourite make-up product or brand knowing that it's inexpensive and is available at the drugstore (Boots or Superdrug). 

Today I thought I would write a post and share with you some of my favourite brands available at the drugstore in hope that you will discover something new to try, or maybe remind you of some old favourites! 

I'll start with the brand I probably talk about the most and that is, yes you guessed... Soap & Glory! I absolutely love Soap & Glory as a brand and of course their make-up too! So many of my drugstore favourites are from Soap & Glory such as the One Heck Of A Blot Primer, Supercat Liner, Brow Archery and Solar Powder. It's such an affordable brand and I definitely want to try some more bits from them. 

Next up is Make-Up Revolution which are a brand that have only recently been available in my local Superdrug. Pretty much everything I've tried from them, I love! The brand is SO affordable, everything is ridiculously good for the cheap price that you pay for it. My favourite product from them has to be their eyeshadow palettes, the pigmentation is great. I own quite a few of them already but I definitely want to add to my collection. I also love their highlighters, especially in the shade 'peach lights'. 

Bourjois definitely needs a mention in this post! I own a lot of different bits from Bourjois that I love including one of my current foundations 'City Radiance' foundation. Bourjois are a brand that I've loved for a very long time and I feel like it's probably one of the most popular brands available at the drugstore. Another favourite of mine has to be their Illuminating Rice Powder which I use to set my under eye concealer, it works wonders!

Next up, L'Oreal! A brand I never used to be a huge fan of but recently I've found myself reaching for a lot of their products when applying my make-up. I use their Brow Artist Plumper every single day to set my brows and I also love their True Match Foundation. I feel like even though L'Oreal is a drugstore brand, it's definitely one of the more luxury ones. The packaging is always so sophisticated and looks super professional. 

Last but not least is Collection. A brand I associate with make-up newbies which isn't necessarily a bad thing! I think that they're make-up is great and fab for the price! My all time favourite Collection product has to be their Lasting Perfection Concealer. It's the best in the drugstore! They also do really great, travel friendly eyeshadow palettes which are great for beginners! I love Collection as a brand and think all of their make-up is super versatile and there is a lot on offer! 

What is your favourite drugstore make-up brand?

Lots of love x







No comments:

Post a Comment