Saturday 30 April 2016

LET'S TALK: Current Favourite Primers




Welcome back to the fourth instalment of my 'Let's Talk' posts! Today I'm going to be telling you about my current favourite/ go to primers. I have 3 that I've been reaching for a lot recently and all for very different reasons and I thought it might be a nice idea to share them all with you.

Too Faced Hangover Primer  - This is a new primer to my collection, but so far, so good! I've been using this most days since I bought it because it just makes my skin looks so lovely and hydrated. It smells of coconut and it actually contains coconut water which is very hydrating for the skin! I love using this on days when my skin is feeling a bit dry or dehydrated or if it's looking a bit lifeless. This definitely helps to give me a healthy glow, and it does also help my make-up last a lot longer!

Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Primer - This stuff is absolutely brilliant, especially for only £10! It's a fantastic primer if you like your skin to look slightly matte, but not lifeless. It keeps my skin feeling very moisturised at the same time as removing any excess shine. It definitely makes my skin look flawless and it 100% helps to keep my make-up on my face. I love using this on days when I know I'm going to want my make-up to last and I want everything to stay in place and just generally look good! 

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer - Again, another super affordable primer! It's great at adding brightness to your skin and making it look super healthy and glowing. I use this on days when I feel like my skin needs a bit of a boost and it really does do an amazing job of brightening everything up! It feels lovely to apply onto the skin too, super moisturising and not too sticky! The packaging for this primer is gorgeous too and it's definitely at the top of the scale for drugstore primers.

What's your favourite primer?

Lots of love x

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Soap & Glory primer! I'm going to have to pick it up next time I go to boots x

    Emma // http://ohemmageee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope yo love to just as much as I do!! x

      Delete
  2. Loving the look of the L'Oreal Primer. I'm obsessed with so many of their base products, they get them so right!

    JasmineMcRae | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete