Wednesday 17 February 2016

Cult Beauty Wishlist


Cult Beauty is a beauty related website that I am forever hearing people talk about so last night whilst I should have been getting some sleep, I decided to head over and have a browse of the website which evidently was a stupid idea considering I've now come away from the site with a rather pricey list of thing's I'd like. I thought I would share with you the few items I popped in my basket (but unfortunately didn't actually purchase because I'm not made of money). 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Ash Blonde/Taupe - A product I've been lusting after for a while. Even though I'm perfectly happy using my Soap & Glory Brow Archery I would quite like to try this product and see how wonderful I can get my brows looking. It looks so gorgeous from pictures I've seen and it's definitely something I'm hoping to own soon!

Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette - This one is down to Suzie from HelloOctober, she uses this beautiful palette in basically every video ever and she's made me feel like I 100% need it in my life. I'm yet to try any products from Becca and this palette looks like nothing I already own so I've kind of talked myself into needing it. 

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel - I do already own one of these, in fact, I've gone through many in my time. I love this cleaner so much and always find myself going back to it. It's so lovely on my skin and has the nicest texture for a cleanser.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone - This one is thanks to Zoe (Zoella) I watched her latest video and she featured this and boom, I immediately needed it. Of course I've heard of it before because everyone is obsessed with the shade 'Champagne Pop' but after watching Zoe's video I've decided this is the one I want! 

MV Organic Rose Hydrating Mist - Again, another product featured in Zoe's video. I've heard quite a lot about this skincare brand and I've decided it's definitely time for me to try something from them!

What's on your beauty wish list?

Lots of love x

4 comments:

  1. I would highly recommend the NYX cosmetics Micro brow pencil, it's a complete dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.
    But do be careful with the colour selection, the blonde one is rather yellow, I would suggest taupe.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo that sounds interesting, thanks for letting me know!! x

      Delete
  2. I have completely fallen in love with Elizabeth Arden lipsticks, unfortunately you can't buy them on cult beauty, but I know they sell them in House of Fraser. They're stunning and really they feel really moisturising :)

    And I've been wanting the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz for ages too!

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever seen them! I'll have to check them out, thank you!! xx

      Delete