Saturday 13 June 2015

REVIEW: The Body Shop InstaBlur





I thought it was about time I wrote a post for you guys about one of my favourite primers, the All In One InstaBlur from The Body Shop. I know this product isn't new out and most of you have probably already tried this but I've just finished my first tube of the stuff and felt I now have enough knowledge of the product to write a good, honest review. 

The All In One InstaBlur is a primer that has 5 actions: 

1. 12 hour shine control
2. Reduces appearance of pores
3. Hides Blemishes
4. Complexion Unifying 
5. Make-Up Extending

Now, I wouldn't say I 100% agree with every one of those 5 actions, however I do love the product and I'm going to tell you why...

I use InstaBlur mainly on my T-Zone before applying make-up as it really helps to give a matte finish to my skin and keep shine away through out the day. It feels lightweight and my make-up applies so well on top of this primer! It leaves my skin looking and feeling so smooth! I love using the InstaBlur especially if I'm going out for the night. It really helps the longevity of my foundation and gives me confidence in knowing that I won't have to worry about my make-up sliding whilst I'm out and about. 

Even if your skin is dry, this primer will still be great for you! I don't know how it does it, but it definitely doesn't dry out your skin whilst removing any shine. It's magic!!

The tube has lasted me such a long time considering I use it so often and I've only just finished my first tube (you only need a tiny amount too).

If you're in the market for a new primer or you just can't find a product that keeps your make-up under control then definitely head over to your local body shop and see what you think of the InstaBlur! Let me know if you've tried it and if so, what are your thoughts?

Lots of love x

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking to try a new primer so I might give this one a go as it sounds amazing. I love your photos by the way, where did you get the marble dish from if you don't mind me asking? x

    https://jadeambersblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it! Thank you very much, It's from H&M :) x

      Delete